Where I store all of my day to day thoughts and adventures! I'm on a serious self discovery journey! I've always lived my life for others and I decided to choose myself this year!
I will not apologize for my love of emojis and little illustrated versions of myself. I am obsessed! But every time I look at them I think to myself, there are NO versions of this that have tattoos and I ’m covered in them. (okay, not covered yet! But 14 with plans for more!) So I illustrated my own with my very own tattoos (the ones you can visually see!) It took a lot of patience getting them just right but I am obsessed with how she came out! I finally am comfortable enough with my art to say that I am obsessed with some of the things I’m creating! It feels so damn good to day that! I can feel my confidence growing each day! I am teaching myself pretty much everything. Every technique, every brush stroke, it’s a learning curve and I am loving the journey! I have always been into art but I was never confident enough to share my stuff or try new things. I stuck with ...
So yesterday was all about confessions and today I am going to talk about what I wish I knew back then that I know now. I have always thought the world was out to get me. If not the world, the people in my world. I haven ’t always had the easiest time and I have had some hard shit happen in my life; but who hasn’t? Here’s a list of some of the things I've dealt with: 1. Being an overweight child 2. Having undiagnosed anxiety 3. Being bullied 4. Having literally no self confidence 5. Being completely introverted And h ere are the things I wish I could have said to myself back then : Bullies: It’s hard to even describe what it’s like to be bullied. Unless you’ve been there you just don’t know. My parents always made sure I had nice, name brand clothes and that I had anything I ever needed. But it didn’t matter, people couldn’t get over my size long enough to see that I had a good personality. And eventually...
Comments
Post a Comment