A sunday well spent...

    A Sunday spent reflecting is a Sunday well spent!
    I have literally come SO far in just two years.
    It hasn’t just been about losing weight. 🥰
    It’s been about losing myself and finding who I really am. 🤩
    It’s been about losing the notion that there was something wrong with me and that I had nothing left worth fighting for. I admit, I was wrong. 🥺
    It’s been about proving to myself that I wasn’t a quitter! I DON’T quit everything I start with some lame excuse as to why I quit, “life is busy” “life is hard” yada, yada!
    I didn’t quit on myself and that’s the most important part. 🥳
    Even now, that life is hard for me again and I’m going through it medically, I’m not giving up! 🥺 Even though I want to sometimes! I’m a different person, I’m a stronger person and I’m a grateful person. 🥰
    I’m also a person who weighs 140 pounds less than I did before! 🤯
    Thank you to each and every one of you that’s been apart of my journey so far! I’m blessed!

XOXO






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That time I inked my Bitmoji...

What would you tell your former self if you had the chance?