Showing my age...

    First full day of being home and let me tell you how it went:

 

    Step one: Don’t leave the bed, unless you have to pee.

 

    Step two: Ignore every phone call (Unless it’s your dentist reminding you of an appointment tomorrow....F@*K!) I almost forgot.

 

    Step 3: Order something in for dinner because the mere thought of cooking makes me wanna passout. 

 

    Step 4: Remind myself that I am a little dramatic.

 

    Step 5: Reminisce on how much fun I had followed by whine because my 90 year old limbs are killing me!

 

    Step 6: ME STILL IN BED AT 6PM! ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS! 

 

    This is a sign of a successful trip! But also, i’m excessively tired, I’m starting to show my age...😅😬

 

    We won’t talk about that! I’m going to eat some dinner and mentally prepare myself for an early morning dentist appointment, because I have to get myself in the right mental space. 

 

    I hope you week is going swimmingly! 

 

    Also, I’ll be testing for C19 later tonight, so that’s fun! I’ll keep you posted!

 

XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That time I inked my Bitmoji...

What would you tell your former self if you had the chance?