Catch me if you can...

    I used today as a catch up day! 

 

    Here’s the list of catch up items I crossed off my list! 

 

  • Sleep
  • Laundry
  • Grocery ordering
  • Cleaning out the fridge
  • I THOUGHT about cleaning out the cabinets....I need too! 
  • Resting
  • I organized all of my upcoming work for the week
  • I started a “where I am going to travel this year” plan
  • Researched cruise stuff
  • Ate a decent amount of food for the first time in a week
  • Made weight loss goal plans

 

    And finally, more sleep and rest! I am feeling so much better! But I am still exhausted! The littlest activity wares me out! I hate that! I feel like the old sluggish Shelby again! But I digress, this is only temporary! 

 

    I’ll get my strength up again! I just have to take it slow and keep getting sleep, protein and all the rest I can! 

 

    I am ready to hit the ground running (as soon as I can!) this new year! I have some serious goals and aspirations for this year and I am the only one who can bust my ass to make them happen! 

 

    My future is in my hands! 



 

XOXO  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That time I inked my Bitmoji...

What would you tell your former self if you had the chance?